The stockings were pre-made from the dollar bin at Joann Fabrics. Bella's is the one on the left, I made that last year and the stocking was a little larger, allowing me to be fancy using my sewing machine's blanket stitch to applique the cat head. The ones we got this year were smaller, and I suppose I could have taken them apart to do the stitching, but it's the sort of thing I have to encourage myself to give up--the idea of things being perfect. Bella's certainly looks nice, but the ones the Miranda and Ivy made are charming as well, and they put a lot of thought and work into them. I'm sure Pip and Yoko will be pleased!