Here are the rules:
_Link to the person who tagged you.
_Mention the rules.
_Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
_Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
_Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that let's them know they've been tagged.
- I brush my teeth in the shower. Well, only if I'm planning on taking a shower. At night I brush my teeth at the sink.
- I like to sleep in a cold bedroom with lots of blankets. Last year when my husband was out of town, I kept a window open while I slept. I think there was snow blowing in at one point.
- I like the taste of potato chips and pretzels together. As well as how potato chips on a sandwich taste
- I enjoy a lot of different types of music, but I rarely listen to it as I prefer quiet.
- I'd rather do dishes by hand than unload the dishwasher
- I don't mind doing laundry but I think only because I regard it as a process rather than a chore, realizing it's never actually done, it's just something that needs to happen every few days.
It seems unsporting to not actually tag other people, and it can be fun to be personally tagged, but it took me almost a week to gather the quirky-but-boring-details, so I'm going to take the easy way out and invite anyone reading this to tag themselves